Home : Facility rentals

Facility rentals

Many facilities at SFCC, SCC and our off-campus centers are available for public use, including auditoriums, athletic facilities and our Student Union Buildings. To find out about these facilities, and for information about fees, policies, forms and rental procedures, call:

Spokane Falls Community College
Student Union Building: 509-533-3338
Administration Building:
Theater/Communications Building:
Physical education/athletic facilities:

Spokane Community College
Lair-Student Center and other campus facilities: 509-533-8606
Colville Education Center: 509-685-2120
Newport Education Center:

CCS facility usage agreement