AUCTION ITEM ALERT! This 1965 Ford Mustang will be a Live Auction item at the Spokane d'Elegance Auto Show dinner and auction!
The car is 100% original, with 30,033 miles. It's had just 3 owners and we have full documentation of the car's history including the original Owner's Manual and Dealer's Invoice from 10/28/1964.
The car will be detailed by Sneva's Deluxe Auto Renovation and is now being serviced and checked over by Quantum Mechanics.
This is an incredible opportunity to own a fabulous car! If you can't make it to the dinner and auction, call the Foundation at 509-434-5123 to set up proxy bidding!
Spokane d’Elegance Auto Show is the Foundation’s newest fundraiser for student scholarships and programs, and the need is greater than ever. Last year, more than 1,100 students applied for just 200 scholarships. With your help, this year we can reach a greater number of students and change even more lives. Spokane d’Elegance Auto Show will showcase the finest classic cars in our region. Each of these very special and unique automobiles has a story – just like our students. We will feature a dinner and auction where you’ll have the opportunity to hear a few of these stories while enjoying a Drive-in Movie themed dinner, surrounded by the beauty and sophistication of the d’Elegance automobiles. In our live and silent auctions we will feature some amazing packages, ranging from various goods and services to one-of-a-kind experiences.
Classic cars to be on display at this event will be by invitation only.
Vehicle Review & Registration by the d'Elegance Auto Show Committee
The d'Elegance Auto Show Committee will review and decide if your vehicle qualifies for the show. Qualifications are based on workmanship, uniqueness, car category and other criteria necessary to ensure a great car show.
• Full Classic Cars: A “fine” or “distinctive” car, American or foreign built, produced between 1925 and 1948. Generally those that were high-priced when they were new and built in limited quantities.
• Hot Rods: Typically American-built cars with large engines modified for increased linear speed.
• Sports/Racing Cars: May be purpose-built with the intention of track racing or a new sports cars.
• Muscle Cars: A varied group of American-built 2-door sport coupes with powerful engines designed for high-performance driving.
• Classic Cars: Great cars not included in any of the categories above; examples being 1955-58 Chevys, Horseless Carriages, big-fin Cadillacs, etc.
• If your vehicle qualifies, the Committee will send you the Vehicle Registration Form which will include the Spokane d'Elegance Auto Show rules.
For questions, please contact the CCS Foundation at (509) 434-5123
2012-13 Annual Report
2012-13 Audited Financials
Vision / Mission