Are you more of a hands-on learner? Career-technical programs offer hands-on training that can lead to well-paid, high-demand careers. As a student, you will study classes relevant to your career path so that you can start your new job in 2 years or less!
CCS offers career-technical programs in 16 diverse areas:
Interested in earning a bachelor’s degree? Through transfer degrees and university articulations, CCS works closely with public and private schools in Washington to help make your transfer experience as easy and successful as possible.
- Transfer degrees satisfy all general education requirements, vary by your major, and are accepted by all public and most private universities in Washington.
- University articulations are programs of study that transfer to specific universities.
Hints for a successful transfer
- Visit your academic counselor often. Counseling is vital to transitioning smoothly to four-year universities. Sit down with one of our counselors to evaluate your transcripts, choose classes, change your major, discuss your future and more.
- Decide on your future university as soon as possible. Each university has slightly different transfer policies. Choose your future university early to learn about and fulfill all its admission requirements.
- Decide on your major as soon as possible. Different majors require different general education classes. The earlier you choose your major, the better chance you have of selecting the most relevant courses that work toward your degree.