CCS has transfer agreements with all public and most private universities in Washington. A transfer agreement means that if you take the right courses, your credits will transfer to a four-year institution. Transfer agreements include general degrees like associate of arts (AA), associate of science transfer (AST) and more specific Direct Transfer Agreements (DTA) in specific subject areas.

Your future college ultimately decides to accept your credits. However, virtually all Washington colleges and universities accept our credits as well as many out-of-state institutions. 







In most cases, it is best to complete an associate’s degree before transferring because it ensures all your credits transfer to all public schools, and most private schools, in Washington. However, some students choose to transfer before graduation. Make sure to contact the institution to which you will transfer early so you can determine the most efficient transfer plan for you!
Work with your counselor! He or she has up-to-date information and can provide you with personalized and confidential advice.
SCC Counseling Center: 509-533-7026
SFCC Counseling Center: 509-533-3525

Colville Center: 509-685-2120 or 800-276-8040
Inchelium Center: 509-722-3702
Ione Center: 509-442-4290
Newport: 509-447-3835 or 888-323-2399
Republic: 509-775-3675 or 800-276-8040

Fairchild AFB Education Center: 509-533-8937
Pullman Campus: 509-332-2706 or 888-743-4767