||Welcome to CCS Destination Eastern
Be inspired! Start something big! Check out CCS Destination Eastern.
CCS Destination Eastern is a joint admissions program for academically eligible students who want to earn the first two years of a four-year degree at SCC, SFCC or CCS off campus locations, then transfer to Eastern Washington University to complete their bachelor's degree.
CCS Destination Eastern features:
How to get started
- Dedicated one-on-one counseling and advising from CCS and EWU to help you pick the right courses and stay on track for graduation
- Ongoing coaching
- Invitations to participate in EWU activities while you're attending SCC, SFCC or an off campus education center
- Free quarterly transcript evaluations by Eastern
- Connections with the Eastern department you've chosen for your major
- Registration as an incoming junior at EWU -- well ahead of other transfer students
- Seamless transition to EWU
1. Apply to Community Colleges of Spokane online.
2. Once you have received your Student Identification Number (SID), schedule your COMPASS test at either SFCC or SCC.
3. Once testing is complete, submit the Destination Eastern student agreement form by June 1 for priority consideration (*please note that you must have a student ID to complete the student agreement form).
4. Once your student agreement form has been submitted, you'll be notified of your eligibility in the program by July 1.
- Placement into College Level Reading/English (SCC/SFCC-Reading 80/English 76).
- Placement into Math 96 (SCC) or Math 94 (SFCC) or above. (Note: Students have to successfully complete each required math sequence, including college-level math, as part of their specific degree program in a timely manner to continue in the program. See our counseling advisers for more information.)
- Applicants must pursue one of the following degrees: Associate of Arts (AA-DTA) or Associate of Business (AB-DTA) Transfer.
- Applicants must have no more than 30 college-level credits to transfer into the program.
- Current Running Start students are not eligible for the program.