Who's eligible for Running Start?
  1. Students who are registered in a Washington public school district. Private and home school students must register, but not necessarily attend, at the public school in the district where you live.
  2. They are in 11th or 12th grade by the first quarter of Running Start.
  3. They acheive college-level scores on the college's assessment test.