Home :
Plan your graduation and transfer

Spokane Community College, Spokane Falls Community and community college education centers require students to submit a petition to graduate and register for their institution's graduation ceremony. There are specific deadlines for each quarter.

SCC graduation information
SFCC/IEL graduation information

Students who plan to transfer to a four-year college or university should work closely with their transfer institution AND their campus transfer advisers and counselors.

SCC Transfer Center
SFCC transfer assistance
IEL transfer assistance