How We Help You Transfer

Community Colleges of Spokane (CCS) has a great reputation for helping students transfer to well-known universities all over the United States either through our American Honors Program or our other AA transfer degrees.  Here are just a few ways in which we can help you:

Ongoing academic and immigration advising

The Global Education Center provides immigration advising to all international students, at both Spokane Community College (SCC) and Spokane Falls Community College. (SFCC)  We are located in building 15 at the SCC campus and building 17 at the SFCC campus.  Advisers are available by appointment when needed.

Goal Planning

If you want to complete an Associate of Arts degree and then transfer to complete your Bachelor's degree, you can visit our Transfer Advising Center at SCC or at SFCC. 

College Pathways

Community Colleges of Spokane has developed special agreements with many universities in the United States to assist students after completing their Associate degree.  Many universities even offer conditional admission to eligible students and have great scholarship opportunities.

College Transfer Representatives

Several times during the year representatives from universities in Washington State and around the country visit our campus and meet with students about transferring to their institutions once students complete their program at CCS.

Transfer Advising and Counseling Center

The CCS Transfer Center website will help you meet your academic goals if you want to transfer to a specific 4-year university or college.  CCS plays an important role in helping students attain their Bachelor degrees and you can find transfer information from many universities in the region.  Advising and counseling offices at Spokane Falls Community College (SFCC) and Spokane Community College (SCC) are easy to access and find at each campus.  The Advising Centers are located in building 1 at SCC and building 17 at SFCC (see map).

Transfer FAQs