Where you can transfer

Community Colleges of Spokane (CCS) has direct transfer agreements with all the public four-year universities in Washington and many other universities around the United States.  Students who transfer with an Associate's degree (AA) have successfully completed the first two years of college and typically are given 90 credits toward the required 180 credits necessary for a baccalaureate degree (Bachelor's degree). 

At CCS, about half of our students earn an AA degree through our two AA Transfer pathways and will transfer to a 4-year university such as:
  • University of Washington
  • Washington State University
  • University of Oregon
  • Oregon State University
  • Eastern Washington University
  • Gonzaga University
  • Brigham Young University
  • Stanford University
  • Cornell University
  • Rutgers University
  • Yale
  • Vanderbuilt
  • and many more
Many of our partner universities are nationally-ranked and they understand the benefits of going to a community college for the first two years of college.  Many of them have scholarships available for international students.  Contact the Global Education Center to find out more.