Commercial Truck Driver Training — CDL Class A
This four-week, 160-hour noncredit self-support course, emphasizes the knowledge and procedures necessary for the operation of tractor-trailers. Classroom theory and over-the-road training prepares you for the CDL Class A written and driving (skills) test. This course meets all State of Washington minimum requirements and entry level requirements in the trucking industry. Students satisfactorily completing the course receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Students must be 18 or older.
- DOT physical required prior to start of class.
- Valid Driver's License from state for which student resides.
- Motor Vehicle or valid Abstract Driving Record; three years.
- SCC Campus Parking Permit; $24.00
- CDL Permit; $20
- Skills Test; $100
- Permanent License after class completion; $95
For additional course information, call 533-7112 between 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. For registration information, call 279-6030.
Students who wish to withdraw and receive a refund after enrolling and clearing cashiering must complete an official Withdrawal Form.
- 100% refund, minus $7 processing fee, for student-initiated withdrawals three business days prior to the first day of class.
- No refund granted two business days or less prior to the start of a class. A business day is 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Back to main page or