NDT Level I & II Training
Nondestructive Testing- Ultrasonic Testing Level I (NDT)
Nondestructive Testing- Ultrasonic Testing Level II (NDT)
- Ultrasonic testing uses the transmission of high frequency sound waves, into a material to detect imperfections within the material or changes in material properties. The most commonly used ultrasonic testing technique is pulse echo wherein sound is introduced into the test object and reflections (echoes) are returned to a receiver from internal imperfections or from geometrical surfaces of the part.
Level II: Qualified to set up and calibrate equipment and interpret and evaluate results as per applicable codes, standards and specifications in accordance with SNT-TC-1A .
New dates to be determined call 509-533-8483 for more information.
- Gain the skills and knowledge to process parts, document results, and perform equipment standardization.
- Become thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the technique/method.
- Be capable of providing the necessary guidance and supervision to trainees and NDT Level 1 inspectors.
- Understand and be familiar with codes, standards and other contractual documents that control the method as used by the employer.
- Gain a basic knowledge of relevant product manufacturing and inspection technology.
Back to main page or