You earned the grades.
Now get the credit.

 Female student
View unofficial transcript
To view your unofficial transcript, you'll need your Student Identification (SID) and PIN numbers.  Follow the links below.

Order official transcript

You'll need an official transcript to transfer to a different college and for some jobs.  Official transcripts are mailed from your college registrar's office directly to the college or workplace.  To order an official transcript, follow the links below.

SFCC and IEL transcripts
SCC transcripts