Cyber security is an ongoing responsibility for computer owners and users. Your password is key -- don't share it and change it often! Likewise, don't allow access to e-mail accounts.
- Use extreme caution posting personal information on web pages and social networking sites.
- If you shop online, only use companies you know and use secure browsers that encrypt or scramble purchase infor.
- Update virus software frequently.
- Don't open files or hyperlinks you receive from strangers.
- And, of course, never leave your computer or laptop unattended.